Sunday, February 25, 2007

I really should be studying for my test on Monday
But i was bored so i was looking through my pictures in my computer
and i felt so nostalgic. I don't wanna grow up!

Wouldn't it be great to just stay like this forever. Ignorance is bliss! Haha Nahs but what's life without experiencing both the bad and the good?



Primary school and primary school friends. A good six years of my life, i loved it :) Remember after school we would all walk back together and then go to Mandy's house for a drink or something. Haha. Sad that we all went to different schools after that (you can see from that neoprint)! I'm glad we still meet up once in a bit though. Now we're all scattered around the different continents of the world.

Mandy! :) It's really funny how we were primary school classmates for so long but became closer only after primary school. I guess as we grow up they're lots of people we lose along the way but still treasured all the same :) Remember studying physics together and the ice age date which was hilariously funny.

sec1 class picture. another great year where i met many people i still treasure muchly till this day! From the days when we would talk on the phone for hours on end and write letters to each other haha. Going to KAP and PS. Grace. Germ. Bel. Weilynn :)



sec two was an exciting year for some reason i remember lots of class parties and whats not and it was just fun :) Life was good!






Work hard, play hard, seeing everyone changing and growing up. That's sec three and four for you. We'd like rush down after school to town for neoprint taking sessions. I remember sneaking into FD2 underaged with belinda and sara too. Campfires were good :) Gracetan, Caroline, Weilynn, Lynette, Juanita. Haha ok i think i am getting a bit slack on the keeping in touch now :/


Two years that passed by in a blur. Balancing studies and commitments. JC friends whom we've only known for two years but still, we're always there for each other :)

And my friends here in London too :) Give me something to smile about in this dreary grey skies place! Never fail to make me smile.

I guess as we all grow up, change is inevitable and you lose friends along the way sometimes just because (no reason), sometimes because they changed too much (or maybe it's you), or even become friends with people you were never close to in the first place.
But nevertheless, everyone has impacted your life in someway or another. I was talking to my friend that day and she was telling me it's funny how in primary school you go around signing those autograph books saying "friends forever" and how it's so silly (in the innocent childish way) cause it's hard when we go through different phases in our lives to remain as friends. I guess when they say that you make the best friends in secondary school cause they grow up with you together and that in itself is special. Quite true.

But of cause there are my sisters! Whom have been there all these 19+ years of my life. Seen all of them grow up and i'm really proud of each and everyone of them :) It doesn't bother me that they do much better than me academically or in sports or win a million scholarships and awards (especially louisa haha) and how they're such high achievers, I'm just really really happy for them that they've all big dreams to accomplish too! Love them all the same.
Life can only be lived forwards but understood backwards
Anyway, i still don't want to grow up. Feel so old. I want to be sixteen forever. But at least i know eventhough i don't wanna grow up, after coming to London, i've become a much more mature person. So since growing up is inevitable and since there is nothing i can do to stop time from progressing, I'm ready
And by the way this is an extremely long entry and if you've reached this far, congratulations! I think i have spent an hour on this already cause the pictures took so long to load. So i shall end this here and go and hit the notes again. I'm hungry with no food :/ Haha
Ohhh and yesterday i was doing quiet time and i came across this bookmark someone gave me long ago and how it saw me through alot so to all my friends who are feeling crappy

I get discouraged now and then
when there are clouds of grey
until i think about the things
that happened yesterday

I do not mean the day before
or those months ago

But all the yesterdays in which
I had a chance to grow

I think of opportunities that
I allowed to fall aside

And those i took advantage of
before they pased me by

And remember that the past presented
quite a plight

But somehow I endured it and
the future seemed all right

And i remind myself that
My happiness is really up to me :)

Ok i cannot wait for my test on monday to be over then i have plans for the week! Yay :) Have a great week!

No comments: